Summer is slowly bringing in warmer temperatures, and we have the season’s hottest events planned for June! From pool parties to gym days to Sonic drink runs, we have everything to ensure your summer’s far from a bummer. Please see the calendar of events in this newsletter for more details.
— The Lodges at 777
- You may place work orders through your online portal accounts. If you have any further questions, please call the office.
- If you need any assistance connecting your internet and/or cable, call Cox Community Care at (855) 512-8876 or visit the online support at cox.com/communitycare.
- Keep an eye out for notices of maintenance and/or vendors who may be entering your apartment. Note that all animals should be kept in a confined area of your apartment or in a kennel. This is for the safety of your pet and our staff. Thank you.
Reminders & Updates
- Do you have a friend looking for a home? It’s not too late to sign a lease and move in this year! Ask our office about current move-in specials.
- Our Pick Your Cottage campaign is in high gear! Renew your lease today to guarantee your spot for next year. Keep an eye out for renewal offers to come.
- Pet owners:
- You must register any pets to your lease.
- All pets must be on a leash when out and about.
- No pets are allowed at the pool.
- Please pick up after your pooch! We have pet stations with doggie bags scattered throughout the community for you to use.
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
Thirsty Thursday — Every Thursday in June — Run over to IG Story and be one of the first 50 residents to submit your drink order, and we’ll deliver Sonic right to your door!
Floatchella Fridays — Every Friday in June — Come interact with your neighbors via games, trivia, and plenty of poolside action. Every week, we’ll be featuring Kona Ice and a different food vendor. It’s fun you certainly don’t want to miss!
National Doughnut Day — June 3, All Day — Take a bite out of life and a nice jelly-filled as we celebrate National Doughnut Day! Stop by the leasing office to pick up an oh-so-sweet snack!
Craft of the Month: Father’s Day Edition — June 11 @ 2 p.m. — Father’s Day is quickly approaching! Come create a card that lets him know how much you care and appreciate him. (We’ll even include postage.)
GoT Trivia — June 13 @ 4 p.m. — Test your knowledge about the wonderful seven Kingdoms of Westeros as we tackle Game of Thrones trivia and put your mind to the test!
Grocery Bingo — June 17 @ 6 p.m. — We’ve put a twist on grandma’s favorite game! Come play bingo for a chance to stock your pantry with your favorite meals.
Bark in the Park — June 24 @ 4 p.m. — Bring your pretty pooches out for a neighborhood playdate. We’ll bring the snacks and toys!
Birthday Bash — June 27, All Day — Gemini baby? Stop by the office and let us celebrate you!