Now that you don’t need to stress over school, you’ll have much more time to enjoy our amenities, like our resort-style pool, and participate in our community events! We have many fun events coming up this month that we’re excited about. You can stay up to date with what’s happening in the community through this newsletter, Facebook, and texts/emails that will be sent out.
– The Lodges at 777
Keep an eye out for notices of maintenance and/or vendors entering your unit. Note that all animals should be kept in a confined area of your unit or in a kennel. This is for the safety of your pet and our staff. Thank you.
Reminders & Updates
- Renew today to insure your spot for next year! Ask our staff about renewal and new lease specials.
- Pet owners:
- All pets must be on a leash when out and about.
- No pets are allowed at the pool.
- Please pick up after your pooch! We have pet stations with doggie bags scattered throughout the property for you. Please utilize this.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Finals Freebies — May 1–5 — Snacks will be passed out to those studying upstairs during evening hours. The upstairs area will also be reserved for studying only. We ask that everyone in this area be quiet and mindful of those studying around them.
Trail to Success — May 1 from 2:30–5:30 p.m. — Build your own trail mix at our trail mix bar in the clubhouse!
Donut Stress — May 1 @ 8 p.m. — We appreciate our residents and recognize how hard you work to maintain your grades. Come take a study break and enjoy Mr. Ronnie’s donuts and other refreshments! We’ll also be providing a few supplies to get you through finals.
Breakfast on the Geaux — May 3 @ 8 a.m. — Breakfast will be provided (while supplies last) to residents before they start their day!
Cookies & Coloring — May 3 @ noon — Take a study break! Color to relax your mind while you enjoy cookies and milk upstairs in the clubhouse.
May the Fourth Be with You — May 4 from 3–6 p.m. — We’re giving residents Life Savers candy and glow sticks to celebrate Star Wars Day.
Free Food Friday — May 5 @ noon — Enjoy lunch on us! Barbecue hamburgers and hot dogs and drinks will be provided while supplies last.
Chill Out — May 5 from 2–4 p.m. — We’ll be serving ice cream, snowballs, and popsicles in the cabana to kick off the summer sun!
Grad Cap Decorating — May 6 from 5–7 p.m. — Residents who are graduating will be able to come to the study rooms upstairs of the clubhouse to decorate their graduation caps. There will be plenty glitter and rhinestones to go around!
National Have a Coke Day — May 8 @ 4 p.m. — Stop by the cabana for a refreshing Coke to celebrate National Have a Coke Day!
Make a Card for Mom — May 9 from 3–5 p.m. — Enjoy what it feels like to be a kid again! Show your mom how much you love her by making a card that she’ll cherish just like when you were little. We’ll have paint for you to make handprints, glue, glitter, ribbon, cardstock, and other craft supplies you may want to use.
Shoot Around — May 10 @ 3 p.m. — Come outshoot the Lodges staff!
3-point around the world contest! Winner gets a $15 gift card to walk-ons.
Graduation BBQ — May 11 @ noon — We’re hosting a graduation barbecue for our spring graduates at the clubhouse, which will include cake, ice cream, and burgers (while supplies last) at the cabana.
Chalk the Walk — May 12 from 2–3:30 p.m. — Come out and enjoy chalking on the streets with the Lodges at 777 staff. Everyone will get a different image, and it’s up to you to add your special twist to your design! The best design will win a $25 gift card to Hobby Lobby.
Taboo Tournament Tuesday — May 16 from 8–10 p.m. — Residents can compete in a fun and exciting game night. The winner will receive their own Taboo game! Food and drinks will be provided.
Fitness Wednesday — May 17 from 6:30–7:30 p.m. — Join fitness instructors Dana Guillory and Molly Lingo for a fitness class in our yoga room.
Popsicles by the Pool — May 19 from noon–1 p.m. — We’ll be passing out popsicles to residents around the pool!
Water Balloons & Water Guns — May 19 from 3–5 p.m. — Cool off in the hot summer sun! We’ll have water balloons and water guns available for our residents to enjoy a fun-filled afternoon.
Birthday Bash — May 26 from 4–6 p.m. — The Cupcake Allie cupcake truck will provide cupcakes to celebrate all our residents’ birthdays this month. *Must have a May birthday to receive a free cupcake. Please bring proof of ID.*
Cameron at the Cabana — May 27 from 1:30–3:30 p.m. — Stop by the cabana to get a free snow cone from CA Cameron!
Poolside Movie Party — May 28 from 8–10 p.m. — Enjoy a movie under the stars at the pool! Snowballs, food, and drinks will be provided at the cabana. We’ll hand out cups, koozies, and event T-shirts to celebrate the night. Our CA staff will wait on you and your guests so you don’t miss a minute of the movie! Tips can be provided in the form of donations to Relay For Life.