Hip hip hooray! Happy graduation, seniors — you did it! All those late nights, all the cramming, and all the coffee at 1 a.m. just to keep going was well worth it. You’ve worked so hard, you’ve persevered, you’ve passed! To those of you not graduating quite yet, you’re one step closer! Now relax, take a breath, and enjoy your summer by our luxury pool. While you’re out there, don’t forget to stop in to renew your lease!
- Maintenance will be entering units to change air filters throughout this month. Check your email for specific dates in which you will be affected.
- Our vendor will resume painting the property. Keep a look out for flyers notifying you 24 hours in advance of when your unit will be painted. Please be sure you park your vehicles away from your unit after receiving a notice.
- You may place work orders through your online portal accounts. If you have any further questions, please call the office.
- If you need any assistance with your internet and/or cable, call Cox Community Care at (855) 512-8876 or visit the online support at cox.com/communitycare.
- Note that all animals should be kept in a kennel in your absence. This is for the safety of your pet and our staff. Thank you.
Reminders & Updates
- NOW HIRING! We are seeking passionate, intelligent, and dedicated individuals to join our team as Community Assistants. Visit communityassistant.com to apply!
- Call the office to find out how you can win a YEAR OF FREE!
- Our property is filling up quickly for next year. Renew your lease today before your spot is taken!
- Pet Owners:
- You must register any pets to your lease.
- All pets must be on a leash when out and about.
- No pets are allowed at the pool.
- Please pick up after your pooch! We have pet stations with doggie bags scattered throughout the property for you. Please utilize this.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Front Porch Friday — May 18 from 5–7 p.m. — It’s our goal to build a sense of community on the property. We encourage you to get to know your neighbors! If we spot you on your porch this evening, we’ll give you a free pizza! This event is provided by Rotolo’s Pizzeria.
Mocktail Monday — May 21 from 2–4 p.m. — Kick off your summer with some refreshment! Come out to the cabana and enjoy a nice, cold mocktail by the pool.
Karaoke Kraze — May 23 from 7–9 p.m. — Come by the pool for karaoke night! We’ll have lyrics displayed on the large screen in the cabana for you to sing along to! Even if you’re not a singer, stop by for the entertainment and FOOD! Pizza and soft drinks/water will be provided.
Birthday Bash — May 25 from 4–6 p.m. — Another year older, another year wiser! We’re celebrating our residents with May birthdays! Find the Cupcake Allie cupcake truck to receive YOUR free birthday cupcake!
Beach Volleyball Tournament — May 29 — Signup sheets will be available in the office. Please sign up no later than May 25. We will have competition in teams of five. Don’t have a team? No problem! We will have a singles signup to create a team for you! Each member of the winning team will receive a $25 gift card!